Terms & Conditions
1. In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
a. "Customer" shall mean you and all other persons who purchase the products under your Login.
b. "Intellectual Property" shall mean all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
c. "Login" shall mean a Customer's email and access to www.smhcraft.com under that Customer's registration.
d. "Product/Products" shall mean any and all the products available for purchase by www.smhcraft.com owned by Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd
2. All the Products sold by Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd through www.smhcraft.com are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your order for processing by www.smhcraft.com, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time your order is submitted for processing.
3. These terms and conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect including any Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd store policy.
4. The Customer shall agree to complete the registration process according to Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd’s requirements as stated on this site. The Customer shall provide Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd with complete and updated information which shall include (but shall not be limited to) the Customer's full name, Home /Delivery Address, Telephone/ Mobile Number, E-mail Address.
5. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any of its Customers for any reason whatsoever.
6. The Customer will be liable for every order made under his/her Login and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd (and to keep Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd indemnified and harmless) against any and all suits, proceedings, claims, damages, losses (including indirect and consequential losses), liability or costs suffered or incurred by Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd (or which may be suffered or incurred by Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd ) and arising out from or in connection with any purchase or orders made under the Customer’s Login or the Customer’s use of www.smhcraft.com. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his/her registration information.
7. The Customer may place his/her order via our website: www.smhcraft.com
The Customer will receive an order confirmation via e-mail. For clarification, such confirmation of receipt of orders does not guarantee stock availability.
8. For orders placed with a value of $60 or more, we will offer free delivery. For order of less than $60, there will be a delivery charge of $6. Additional delivery charge may apply for any other special arrangement such as special timing, location, etc. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall make every effort to fulfill orders placed by Customers through the www.smhcraft.com, but - Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall not be liable to any person if Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall decline to fulfill an order for whatever reason, or if - Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd is unable to supply an order because of an unforeseen change to the Products or because the Products may be unavailable.
9. Access to www.smhcraft.com is gained through use of a Customer’s email address and password. The Customer shall ensure that his/her password will be kept strictly confidential to prevent any sort of unauthorized use. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall use reasonable efforts to prevent any unauthorized entry to the www.smhcraft.com. However, to the extent permitted by the law, Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to www.smhcraft.com.
1. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of Products detailed by the www.smhcraft.com are correct but Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without any notice.
2. The prices advertised by the www.smhcraft.com are for online shopping only. Prices for some Products may differ from those charged at Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shops.
3. Not all Products sizes will correspond exactly to the description offered on www.smhcraft.com. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd reserves the right to provide the nearest size of Product at the nearest price.
4. Discrepancies between the on-line bill/order price and the final bill may be due to out-of-stock products, substitutions, special offers, daily price changes and weighed items. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the on-line bill/order price is presented or conveyed to the Customer and such adjustments shall be marked on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
5. In the event of different special offers or promotions being made available to the Customer simultaneously for the same Product, the Customer may elect one such offer or promotion per Product but shall not be entitled to a combination of all such offers or promotions per Product.
6. Not all products colours will correspond exactly to that shown on www.smhcraft.com due to the colour contrast that each monitor will show.
1. Payment for Products ordered through www.smhcraft.com can be made by paypal.
1. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall use reasonable endeavours to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address (specified by the Customer on the registration form) within 5 to 7 days but Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall not be liable for any delays in its delivery services. If the delay has been due to any traffic or weather conditions, actions or omissions of any third party, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd
|Order Received||Delivery Charges|
|For order value less than $60.00 per delivery||$6.00|
|For order value of $60.00 and above per delivery||Free|
3. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd only delivers within Singapore. If customer wishes to self collect their orders. It can be collected at the following location 2 working day after the order had been placed:
315 Outram Road, #05-09 Tan Boon Liat Building, Singapore 159074.
Operating hours: 10am to 6pm (Mon- Fri)Close on Sun & PH.
4. The Customer is to notify Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd immediately of a change to his/her delivery address and contact number.
VARIATION / CANCELLATION OF ORDER
1. The Customer may vary or cancel the order before the commencement of payment. The Customer will not incur any cost in doing so.
2. Subject to the Customer's consent, Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd may substitute a Product for another similar Product if the initial Product ordered by the Customer is unavailable.
3. If there is no prior consent from the customer for a substitution, no substitution shall be made.
1. All risk in the Products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer's delivery address but Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall retain title in the Products until such time as payment for the Products has been effected.
RETURNS OF PRODUCTS / REFUNDS
1. Product pictures provided on this site are provided to help recognize products. Due to packaging redesign and improvements these may not reflect exactly on the pack you receive.
We take reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the information was inputted onto the system, the information appearing on this Website at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
2. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy, please notify us either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd hotline at 62214014 by the next working day. Returns/Refunds can be arranged under the following circumstances:
a. if any Product have been delivered in a damaged condition, or if a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, or if the wrong Product is delivered, Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall replace the Product if available if not we will refund the value of the product if replacements are not available at that point of time.
b. if any Product which was not included in the Customer's order is delivered to the Customer, Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall collect the Product from the Customer.
c. if the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
d. If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product, Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall refund to the Customer the difference.
3. All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment on which the original purchase was made within 7 working days. For Brother sewing machines, if any issue, please contact Brother Official service center after 7 days of purchased. Visit this link to find out more: https://www.brother.com.sg/en/support/contact
4. All replacements of Products shall be effected in the shortest time possible.
5. Any exchanges or returning of products can only be conducted at the following branch:
- 315 Outram Road,
#13-03 Tan Boon Liat Building
Operating Hours: 10am to 6pm (Mon- Sat)
Close on Sun & PH.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you are unhappy with the products that you received, we are more than happy to organize an exchange or refund back to you. To qualify for the exchange or refund, the product must return to us within 14 days after receiving the goods. The product must be in the same conditions as it was shipped, e.g. unopened, unused and undamaged. Products which had already been opened, used or damage will not qualify for any refunds or exchange.
You will need to contact us at email@example.com or (65)62214014 within the next 5 working days after receiving your order to inform us of reason for exchange/refund. Kindly note that all refunds will be in the form of in-store credit which you can use to offset future purchase. Please note that clearance and promotional items are not exchangeable or refundable.
You can either bring the items down to Textile Center or mail it back to us by post. Please repack the products carefully for the return trip to prevent any damage during transit. Once we received the items, kindly give us 3-4 working days to process the refunds.
200 Jalan Sultan,
#01-25 Textile Centre
Operating hours: 9am to 6pm (Mon- Sat)
Close on Sun & PH.
If the item a customer ordered online is no longer available, a customer service staff of Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd will call or e mail the Customer to suggest an alternative item or refund for the non-available item.
1. The liability of Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd 's obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Products.
2. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer's servants, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever.
3. The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer's risk.
1. All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall at all times remain the property of Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd
2. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd and other parties own the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this site/catalogue and/or in connection with the Products and Customers and on-line visitors are prohibited from using the same without the written permission of Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd or such other parties.
VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd may, but does not undertake, to notify the Customer of such changes. It is the Customer's responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall have no responsibility to notify the Customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this site, or any part of this site by online Customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufactured and marketing of products and services and to meet Customer needs.
www.smhcraft.com may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, the Customer leaves Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd’s site and Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd does not exercise control over any personal data or any other information the Customer gives to any other entity after leaving the site and access to such site or page is at the Customer’s own risk for which Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd disclaims all responsibility and liability.
1. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this site is correct and up-to-date. However, Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd disclaims all implied and/or express warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the site or for anything posted on or linked to it, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint. (See also without limitation the words in capitals below)
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. By accessing and using www.smhcraft.com, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that the use of the site is at the Customer’s own risk. Sing Mui Heng (Pte) Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN IT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED TERMS AS TO TITLE, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE , PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SING MUI HENG (PTE) LTD HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE. SING MUI HENG (PTE) LTD ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, INTERCEPTION OF ONLINE COMMUNICATION, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS), THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE OR, UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING OR PUBLICATION OF DATA, TEXT, IMAGES OR OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE.