HeatnBond Lite Iron-On Adhesive Tape, 5/8 inch x 10yards (THERM.O.WEB)
HeatnBond Lite is a roll of iron-on, sewable, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without extra weight or stiffness. Use it in place of pinning or basting. Just stitch right thru the adhered layers of fabric.
- 5/8 in x 10 yards (16 mm x 9.1 m)
- Heat activated
- Double-sided adhesive
- For use on fabric
- Doesn’t gum up needles
- Proudly made in the USA
6 seconds on each section until entire piece is bonded.
- If stitching is NOT desired, use HeatnBond Ultrahold in the red package.
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive sheet. Do not iron directly to your ironing board
- HeatnBond LITE sheets can be run thru an INKJET printer (NOT a laser jet or copy machine). Cut to printer size, feed into printer to print on the paper side, set printer to Draft or Transparency setting, allow to dry before touching. Run any lettering in mirror setting so they are the correct orientation when cut from the fabric..
- Must be sewn or otherwise attached before washing. Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.