1. Collection and usage of personal data
1.1 We will only use or disclose your personal data with your consent or as authorised by applicable laws and regulations. The personal data collected may include:
• NRIC/ Passport Number
• Date of birth
• Home address
• Delivery address
• Email address
• Mobile number
1.2 By opening an online account with us (whether directly or on your behalf), you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for any of the following purposes:
• Administer your online account with us
• Provide the products or services purchased from us online (and for all other matters relating to such purchase)
• Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments made for online purchases from us
• Managing and responding to feedback, request, claims or complaints made by you
• Improve or customise the layout or content of our website
• Identify visitors to our website
1.3 With your consent, we may collect, use and disclose your personal data for any of the purposes stated below:
• Deliver marketing or promotional materials relating to our products, services or special offers
• Inform you of updates to this website
• Provide information or services relating to our products, promotions or offers
• Conduct market surveys, research or data mining
1.5 Insufficient or incorrect personal data provided to us by you may result in delays or failure to provide the products or services that were purchased by you.
2. Confidentiality of personal data
2.2 Any questions, comments, suggestions or information (other than personal data) sent or posted to this website by customers or visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We may use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast or post elsewhere such information in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products or services, to meet the needs of our customers or visitors or for any other purpose.
2.3 We will only disclose your personal data without notice to you if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
• Comply with legal process, or under compulsion of an order of court or governmental agency served on us.
• Protect our rights, property or safety of our employees, customers, visitors or others
3. Withdrawal of consent & Updating of personal data
3.1 You may by contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (62219209)to request for withdraw of your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal data, or (c) terminate your online account with us.
3.2 Requests to withdraw your consent to use or disclose your personal data may result in delays or failure to provide you with the products or services purchased from us.
3.3 You may also update or correct your personal data by accessing your online account with us.
4. Security of personal data
4.1 Personal data collected by us will be (a) safely and securely stored, and (b) disposed when no longer needed by us for business or legal purposes.